Monday, October 20, 2008

What a day..

Assalamualaikum wbt..

what happened today? today, there were lots of things that I faced. As usual, went to lectures, learning support class and also meeting with the coordinator for my cohort. What differs were two times I was asked with the questions about the religion..and guess what..I didnt give the best answer that I supposed to give and why was that??

First: I was not that spontaneous people in answering questions..I need time to think first before I answered..

Second: My English proficiency is NOT GOOD..Im so angry and depressed and sad with myself..(haha..its my own fault)

Two questions were asked today in different places..First question..I am so surprised to see all of you can be together, chit chatting and you guys seem so close..you know, even among the nonmuslims and also among the muslims where some wear hijab and some are not..How can you be like that?? (ok..this is the question given to us in the learning support class)

Second question: Why do you say that you know your religion better when you are here(Sydney)-asked by my coordinator..

the way and what I have answered are just one part from what I want to say..isk2..Sorry God for not being able to convey the messages perfectly..

moral of the story: improve your English la girl and dont forget to think faster next time...

mode for today: frustrated with myself, sad and yang sewaktu dengannya...

Wallahualam...


4 comments:

~M i z a ~ said...

huh?
jenny tnya mcm 2 ke?
serius???

Anonymous said...

serius..die kate die ngan Darcy kagum tgk kite smue..time open house tu la..

Anonymous said...

Salaam :) Am most curious as to your answers to the posed questions. Do you mind sharing?

Jazakillahu Khair.

Anonymous said...

w'salam to ness..i dnt know how to tell you..but what i can still remember is that for the first question, I just smile...and for the 2nd question, I just saying that I know my religion better here because things are very different..i can see clearly who follows the religion n who is not..thats the geez of what I had said..lebey kurang gitu la.but im not satisfied with my answeres...