Friday, November 27, 2009

Eidul Adha

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Wake up !!!!...It's Eidul Adha...and Good morning Australia and Malaysia (erm maybe Malaysian is still sleeping..huhu)..Eid Mubarak...Today, I am going to Tempe Reserve Park to perform Eidul Adha prayer..Well, at first I have decided to go to Masjid Darul Iman ( a Malaysian mosque)..UNfortunately, after having fajr prayer, one of my friend told me that there wont be any prayer there..They have changed the location..So we are going to Tempe..It is pronounced as Tempi not as usual tempe that we used to call..So this is the map..About 600 metres from the train station..not that far rite..


Well, yesterday was the Arafah day (9 Zulhijjah) and it is a sunnah to fast on that day. So, I bet most of Muslims fasted yesterday (not really sure if the tenses is correct or not =)). Well, since Australia is in summer time, so the day is longer than night. We fasted for more than 15 hours..fwuhh...This was my first time and it was not easy..But alhamdulillah I managed to do that..=)..

So, by the way, what is the story behind eidul adha? Lets find out together since I have lacked of knowledge on this matter.Not good x2..Ok..until then..I have to go and prepare myself to go to TEmpe and perform my eid prayer there....

Wassalam...

No comments: