Saturday, September 6, 2008

La Tas'aluni

Assalamualaikum wbt..This is the first entry for this Ramadhan..How are you? How's your iman?I bet you guys must be very buzy collecting all the pahala that Allah has promised right??Alhamdulillah..Let us make this Ramadhan the best Ramadhan ever..And during the first day of Ramadhan, I received an sms from Malaysia but I didnt know who was the sender..Hehe..so sorry..This sms had affected me a lot and Alhamdulillah whenever I read the message, a new spirit comes to me to do the best that I can do in this Ramadhan. Let me share it with you. Hope all of you can also gain something from it.

"Salam Ramadhan...Beribadatlah seperti mendapat Ramadhan terakhir"

The words are so inspiring me. And actually one of my hobbies are reading again and again all the smses that people give to me which contains a lot of "words of wisdom". And this morning, I also received a video, given by my ukhti faraway in Auckland. So, why dont all of u have a look at it. Hope it can touch your heart as it touches mine.Enjoy it!!





Wassalam

No comments: